Phone Market Research
Phone market research was once considered an inferior substitute to face to face surveys.
Today phone market research
is a widely used method of gathering survey data. Mackman Research specialises in low volume, high quality
phone market research surveys of senior executives or "crown jewel
" clients. We do not operate a call centre operation but instead have a small number
of very skilled
phone market researchers. We encourage you to have direct contact
with the phone market researchers working on your project.
Advantages of phone market research
Telephone questionnaires have some significant advantages
- Answers to questions asked in a phone interview are often as valid as those asked face to face.
- Phone market research interviews have the impersonal quality of self-administered questionnaires and the personal quality of face to face interviews. So, telephone surveys are unintimidating (like self administered questionnaires), but allow interviewers to probe or answer questions dealing with ambiguity of items (just as in a personal interview).
- Phone market research surveying is less expensive than face to face interviewing and is convenient. It is not without effort though as often telephone interviewers need to call back many times to numbers that don’t answer. We frequently make as many as 10 attempts to call back potential phone interview respondents.
- There is no reaction to the appearance of phone market research interviewers although respondents do react to accents and speach patterns. Mackman Research phone market research interviewers are adept at voicematching techniques.
- Phone market research interviewing is safe to undertake.
Mackman Research treats every project individually
We do not use a templated one product fits all approach. Our tailored design
ensures that our results are statistically sound
and relevant to the needs of the client
that has commissioned them. Careful consideration is given to the research method employed and we will often use a blended approach
. Other methods that we employ include:
Quantitative Research Methods
Please do not hesitate to call us to discuss your phone market research needs or to request a quotation, enquiries can be made online by completing our research enquiry form.