Why Choose Mackman Research?
Many of our clients use our market research services on a regular basis and you can read some of their comments here. The following are a few of the reasons that people choose Mackman Research:
Our aim is to make your marketing research project as hassle free for you as possible. We work hard to deliver the highest levels of customer service and have a customer service team always ready to help you. Our clients are allocated account and project managers to ensure that you receive a responsive and professional service. Mackman Research is proud to have won a regional award for outstanding customer service.
Presentation of Results
Our market research is always presented to you in a clear and meaningful manner. Often we employ graphical representations in order to cut through the detail of the numbers. At all times we will tailor your reports to make them relevant for specific targets. It is not unusual for us to present a number of variations of a particular report and will also generate presentation material if required.
Our methods strictly conform to the legal requirements as stated in the Data Protection Act 1998. As such, researchers are overt in their introductions and purposes. Subject anonymity is maintained throughout the process of data collection and research loyalties are consistent.
Mackman Research has a team of highly qualified and experienced marketing research specialists who are able to meet the needs of both small and large organisations. Our strength lies in “low volume, high quality” projects with hundreds of contacts rather than thousands. We do not operate a call centre or outsource work and you will be able to meet or speak to the marketing researchers undertaking your work. All marketing research projects are overseen by a company director.
We have the capabilities to deliver your project from start to finish. For those clients new to research we can lead you through the process ensuring that you maintain control with the assurance that your project is in safe hands.
We are enthusiastic & plain speaking offering a collaborative approach that keeps you in control. Our responsive, hands-on service helps to set us apart from other providers and our clients value our no-nonsense “roll up your sleeves and get the job done” service. We are enjoy what we do, are enthusiastic & plain speaking, and always listen.
Our clients can be reassured by our compliance with industry recognised quality standards. These include the Market Research Society (MRS), the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), the European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research (ESOMAR), Investors in People (IiP), and we are actively working towards ISO 20252.
Background Sure Start Hyndburn Children’s Centres offer services, information and advice to families with children aged under five years old,…
Background Baker Tilly is a leading independent firm of accountants and business advisers that specialises in providing an integrated range…
Background Land Rover Monthly magazine is a publication for Land Rover specialists. Land Rover Monthly holds a yearly weekend, 3…
- We have been so impressed with the standard of work delivered by Mackman. They are lovely people who are committed to offering a quality service, and we have found them to be responsive, informed, thorough and personable. The final presentation of results was incredibly well put together, delivered with clarity, and gave us more insight than we had hoped for. We have immediately instructed them to carry out further work for us as it is not often that services exceed your expectations.Recruitment Agency
- It was a great piece of work which confirms feelings we have had about the business and this data is invaluable in substantiating this information. This evidence will help EOS improve and make precise business decisions for the future.Electrical Oil Services Ltd (EOS)
- We try very hard to communicate well with our customers and the information we have gathered from the survey will be invaluable in helping us to refine the way we work. In particular we have really key information to enable us to promote and assist with digital inclusion. We also now have information that will help us to communicate differently according to customer preferences.Greenfields Community Housing
- Eastern Inshore Fisheries and Conservation Authority contacted Mackman with a brief to carry out an awareness campaign. Immediately, we felt that they understood the requirements of the research and they took reasonable time to consider a sound and practical methodology to meet the demands of the project. The research team were easy to talk to, enthusiastic and worked hard to bring the project in on time and to a tight timescale and budget. We were impressed by the final report showing comprehensible results and recommendations. An additional presentation which we requested covered everything we defined in a concise and practical solution. This report is a valuable study: The results have given our organisation a benchmark for future engagement with our key stakeholders, helping Eastern IFCA continue to make an impact on the work we do to sustainably manage inshore fisheries in Lincolnshire, Norfolk and Suffolk. We are looking forward to making the most of the research, to create and deliver a targeted engagement activity programme. I have no hesitation in recommending Mackman; their work is of an extremely high standard and they are a pleasure to work with.Eastern Inshore Fisheries and Conservation Authority
- After meetings with various companies regarding a customer and an employee satisfaction survey, Mackman were chosen. In our initial meetings they showed that they understood our business and what we were trying to achieve. As a company we had never outsourced our customer and employee satisfaction surveys before, or linked the two and wanted to ensure we got it right. We felt confident that Mackman would help us achieve this. I also liked the thought of working with a local company. I felt it would be more cost effective and liked the idea of having a company close to hand in case of any issues. I would not hesitate to work with Mackman again. The staff are friendly and approachable and took the time to understand what we are trying to achieve. They always kept me updated on progress; they are enthusiastic, knowledgeable, have a ‘can-do’ approach and never missed any deadlines set.Specflue
- I found the entire team at Mackman to be driven to achieving the best result for Baker Tilly. I valued their persistence to get the job done. They communicated regularly with me and kept me informed about milestones and possible delays to the project well in advance so I could take appropriate action and ensure the project was kept to schedule. The final report of the results was presented in a clear and easy to understand report. The report is invaluable to us as we use it to determine our marketing approach and plan our business development campaigns for this audience. From the report, we have been successful in gaining many PR opportunities (including front page coverage with the Financial Times). I'd be more than happy to recommend the Mackman Group.Baker Tilly London