Terms & Conditions www.mackmanresearch.co.uk
These Terms and Conditions apply to the entire contents of this website under the domain name www.mackmanresearch.co.uk (“the Website”) and to any correspondence between you and us. Please read these terms carefully before accessing the Website. The use of this Website indicates that you accept these terms and acceptance takes effect from the date of first access to the Website. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this Website.
1.1 the Website and all information and materials available on the Website have been prepared for access and use by persons in the United Kingdom. We do not represent or warrant that the information or materials contained on the Website complies with the regulatory regime of any other country.
1.2 if you are accessing the Website from outside of the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and you are solely responsible for compliance with local laws.
2. Use of the Website
2.1 you are permitted to view, print and download extracts from this Website for your own personal, non-commercial use on the following basis:
2.1.1 documents or related graphics are not modified in anyway;
2.1.2 no graphics are used separately from accompanying text;
2.1.3 material must be reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context
2.1.4 the copyright and all other intellectual property notices of Mackman Research or any third party notices (where applicable) must appear on all copies.
2.2 for the avoidance of doubt, this permission is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context and does not extend to any material on the Website that is identified as being copyright of a third person.
2.3 you shall not copy, sell, lease, rent, licence, sub licence, grant any rights in, transfer, distribute, time-share or otherwise any part of this Website to any third party.
2.4 where content or material on the Website is intended for purposes other than that permitted above, prior written consent must be obtained from Mackman Research.
2.5 where the Website contains third party material, you must obtain authorisation from the relevant third party before reproducing, storing or otherwise copying any of the material.
2.6 in the event that you breach any of these terms and conditions, your permission to use the Website will automatically terminate and any downloaded or printed materials must be destroyed.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
3.1 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all materials on the Website (including without limitation, photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Mackman Research or its licensors.
4. Access to the Website
4.1 Mackman Research shall use its best endeavours to ensure that the Website is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However Mackman Research will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time for any period.
4.2 In the event of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the control of Mackman Research access to the Website may be temporarily suspended.
5. Visitor conduct and material
5.2 The following must not be posted or transmitted to the Website:
5.2.1 material which is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
5.2.2 any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
5.2.3 any material which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
5.2.4 that is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
5.3 you must not misuse the Website and this includes without limitation, by hacking or other means of gaining illegal or unauthorised access to other computers.
5.4 Mackman Research will co-operate fully with any law enforcement authority or court order requesting or directing the Mackman Research to disclose the identity of anyone posting any material in breach of paragraphs 4.2 and 4.3.
5.5 In the event that your use of material contained on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
6. Third Party Access to the Website
6.1 In the event that a third party has accessed the Website without authorisation and altered any of the content of the Website, Mackman Research shall not be liable for any damage or loss resulting from the unauthorised access, alteration or modification to the Website.
7. Links to and from other Websites
7.1 The Website contains links to other websites and these are provided solely for your convenience. Mackman Research has not reviewed all of these websites and does not control and cannot take responsibility for the content and availability of these third party websites. Mackman Research therefore, does not endorse or make any representation regarding the material on these third party websites. If you access any of the third party websites, you will be leaving this Website and you access the third party website entirely at your own risk.
7.2 You may create a link to this Website on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Website. Your right to link to the Website is subject to the following conditions:
7.2.1 You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of Mackman Research and other relevant logos;
7.2.2 You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
7.2.3 You do not in any way imply that Mackman Research is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
7.2.4 You do not misrepresent your relationship with Mackman Research nor present any other false information about the Mackman Research;
7.2.5 You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
7.2.6 Your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
7.3 If you breach any of the terms in paragraph 6.2 above, Mackman Research expressly reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary.
7.4 You shall fully indemnify Mackman Research for any loss or damage, suffered or incurred by Mackman Research as a result of your breach of paragraph 5.2.
8.1 The Website may contain maps created by Mackman Research, permission to use these maps is negotiable and application should first be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9.1 Mackman Research will endeavour to ensure that the information on the Website is correct. Mackman Research does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. Mackman Research may make changes to the material on the Website, or to products, services or prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date and Mackman Research makes no commitment to update such material.
9.2 the material on this Website is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Mackman Research provides you with this Website on the basis that Mackman Research excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.)
10.1 Mackman Research or, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort, contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the materials on such websites.
10.2 Mackman Research shall not exclude or limit liability for:
10.2.1 Death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977);
10.2.3 Misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
10.2.4 Any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
11.2 The proprietor of the Website is Mackman Research
12.1 Mackman Research welcomes any feedback and suggestions on what you would like us to publish on the site.
12.2 In the event that you are experiencing any problems with a page on the Website, please fill in the Technical Feedback Form.
12.3 For more information on Mackman Research, contact telephone numbers and email addresses can be found from the contact page on Mackman Research website
13.1 These Terms and Conditions can only be varied in writing by Mackman Research.
13.2 You may not assign or transfer any of its rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions. Mackman Research reserves the right to assign, sub-licence or transfer any obligations under these Terms and Conditions to a third party.
13.3 If any provision (or part of a provision) of this agreement is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in force and if any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision would be valid, enforceable or legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision will apply with whatever modification is necessary to give effect to the intention of the Mackman Research.
13.4 The headings in these terms and conditions are inserted only for convenience and shall not affect its construction.
13.5 Reference to any statute or statutory provision includes a reference to the statute or statutory provision as from time to time amended, extended or re-enacted.
13.6 These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Any dispute arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Background Sure Start Hyndburn Children’s Centres offer services, information and advice to families with children aged under five years old,…
Background Baker Tilly is a leading independent firm of accountants and business advisers that specialises in providing an integrated range…
Background Land Rover Monthly magazine is a publication for Land Rover specialists. Land Rover Monthly holds a yearly weekend, 3…
- We have been so impressed with the standard of work delivered by Mackman. They are lovely people who are committed to offering a quality service, and we have found them to be responsive, informed, thorough and personable. The final presentation of results was incredibly well put together, delivered with clarity, and gave us more insight than we had hoped for. We have immediately instructed them to carry out further work for us as it is not often that services exceed your expectations.Recruitment Agency
- It was a great piece of work which confirms feelings we have had about the business and this data is invaluable in substantiating this information. This evidence will help EOS improve and make precise business decisions for the future.Electrical Oil Services Ltd (EOS)
- We try very hard to communicate well with our customers and the information we have gathered from the survey will be invaluable in helping us to refine the way we work. In particular we have really key information to enable us to promote and assist with digital inclusion. We also now have information that will help us to communicate differently according to customer preferences.Greenfields Community Housing
- Eastern Inshore Fisheries and Conservation Authority contacted Mackman with a brief to carry out an awareness campaign. Immediately, we felt that they understood the requirements of the research and they took reasonable time to consider a sound and practical methodology to meet the demands of the project. The research team were easy to talk to, enthusiastic and worked hard to bring the project in on time and to a tight timescale and budget. We were impressed by the final report showing comprehensible results and recommendations. An additional presentation which we requested covered everything we defined in a concise and practical solution. This report is a valuable study: The results have given our organisation a benchmark for future engagement with our key stakeholders, helping Eastern IFCA continue to make an impact on the work we do to sustainably manage inshore fisheries in Lincolnshire, Norfolk and Suffolk. We are looking forward to making the most of the research, to create and deliver a targeted engagement activity programme. I have no hesitation in recommending Mackman; their work is of an extremely high standard and they are a pleasure to work with.Eastern Inshore Fisheries and Conservation Authority
- After meetings with various companies regarding a customer and an employee satisfaction survey, Mackman were chosen. In our initial meetings they showed that they understood our business and what we were trying to achieve. As a company we had never outsourced our customer and employee satisfaction surveys before, or linked the two and wanted to ensure we got it right. We felt confident that Mackman would help us achieve this. I also liked the thought of working with a local company. I felt it would be more cost effective and liked the idea of having a company close to hand in case of any issues. I would not hesitate to work with Mackman again. The staff are friendly and approachable and took the time to understand what we are trying to achieve. They always kept me updated on progress; they are enthusiastic, knowledgeable, have a ‘can-do’ approach and never missed any deadlines set.Specflue
- I found the entire team at Mackman to be driven to achieving the best result for Baker Tilly. I valued their persistence to get the job done. They communicated regularly with me and kept me informed about milestones and possible delays to the project well in advance so I could take appropriate action and ensure the project was kept to schedule. The final report of the results was presented in a clear and easy to understand report. The report is invaluable to us as we use it to determine our marketing approach and plan our business development campaigns for this audience. From the report, we have been successful in gaining many PR opportunities (including front page coverage with the Financial Times). I'd be more than happy to recommend the Mackman Group.Baker Tilly London