Mackman Research is a UK market research company based on the Essex Suffolk border with easy links to London, Cambridgeshire & Norfolk.
We provide tailored research services to public and private sector organisations. Our innovative research design and research methodologies inform decision-making. We can conduct any research project on your behalf.
Mackman Research specialise in social research, customer satisfaction surveys and other research services. If you require a small, full service research company for qualitative research or quantitative research, we can gather, collate and analyse on your behalf.
Core Research Services
We are a customer satisfaction research specialist with a strong track record of delivering business to business customer satisfaction surveys to senior executives. Our customer satisfaction research methodologies include face to face, telephone, online, and postal. The most effective customer satisfaction research makes important up front considerations about objectives, methodology, questionnaire design, timescales, analysis, reporting methods, and incentives.
All customer satisfaction surveys are conducted following strict ethical guidelines as laid down by the Market Research Society (MRS).
Social research demands justifiable methodologies and research practices. Social research may range from conducting qualitative interviews, to large-scale (quantitative) information gathering and statistical analysis such as local and national crime rates.
Mackman Research has a team of highly qualified and experienced social research specialists who are able to meet the needs of both small and large organisations.
Telephone interviews were once considered an inferior substitute to face to face surveys. Today telephone interviews are a widely used method of gathering survey data. Mackman Research specialises in low volume, high quality telephone interviews to senior executives. We do not operate a call centre operation but instead have a small number of very skilled phone researchers. We encourage you to have direct contact with the phone interviewers working on your project.
Mackman Research Approach
We treat every project individually and not a templated one product fits all approach. Our tailored research services ensure that results are statistically sound and relevant to the needs of the client that has commissioned them. Careful consideration is given to the market research methods employed and we will often use a blended approach. All market research projects are managed by a Senior Market Researcher or Company Director and are conducted following strict ethical guidelines as laid down by the Market Research Society (MRS).
Background Sure Start Hyndburn Children’s Centres offer services, information and advice to families with children aged under five years old,…
Background Baker Tilly is a leading independent firm of accountants and business advisers that specialises in providing an integrated range…
Background Land Rover Monthly magazine is a publication for Land Rover specialists. Land Rover Monthly holds a yearly weekend, 3…
- We have been so impressed with the standard of work delivered by Mackman. They are lovely people who are committed to offering a quality service, and we have found them to be responsive, informed, thorough and personable. The final presentation of results was incredibly well put together, delivered with clarity, and gave us more insight than we had hoped for. We have immediately instructed them to carry out further work for us as it is not often that services exceed your expectations.Recruitment Agency
- It was a great piece of work which confirms feelings we have had about the business and this data is invaluable in substantiating this information. This evidence will help EOS improve and make precise business decisions for the future.Electrical Oil Services Ltd (EOS)
- We try very hard to communicate well with our customers and the information we have gathered from the survey will be invaluable in helping us to refine the way we work. In particular we have really key information to enable us to promote and assist with digital inclusion. We also now have information that will help us to communicate differently according to customer preferences.Greenfields Community Housing
- Eastern Inshore Fisheries and Conservation Authority contacted Mackman with a brief to carry out an awareness campaign. Immediately, we felt that they understood the requirements of the research and they took reasonable time to consider a sound and practical methodology to meet the demands of the project. The research team were easy to talk to, enthusiastic and worked hard to bring the project in on time and to a tight timescale and budget. We were impressed by the final report showing comprehensible results and recommendations. An additional presentation which we requested covered everything we defined in a concise and practical solution. This report is a valuable study: The results have given our organisation a benchmark for future engagement with our key stakeholders, helping Eastern IFCA continue to make an impact on the work we do to sustainably manage inshore fisheries in Lincolnshire, Norfolk and Suffolk. We are looking forward to making the most of the research, to create and deliver a targeted engagement activity programme. I have no hesitation in recommending Mackman; their work is of an extremely high standard and they are a pleasure to work with.Eastern Inshore Fisheries and Conservation Authority
- After meetings with various companies regarding a customer and an employee satisfaction survey, Mackman were chosen. In our initial meetings they showed that they understood our business and what we were trying to achieve. As a company we had never outsourced our customer and employee satisfaction surveys before, or linked the two and wanted to ensure we got it right. We felt confident that Mackman would help us achieve this. I also liked the thought of working with a local company. I felt it would be more cost effective and liked the idea of having a company close to hand in case of any issues. I would not hesitate to work with Mackman again. The staff are friendly and approachable and took the time to understand what we are trying to achieve. They always kept me updated on progress; they are enthusiastic, knowledgeable, have a ‘can-do’ approach and never missed any deadlines set.Specflue
- I found the entire team at Mackman to be driven to achieving the best result for Baker Tilly. I valued their persistence to get the job done. They communicated regularly with me and kept me informed about milestones and possible delays to the project well in advance so I could take appropriate action and ensure the project was kept to schedule. The final report of the results was presented in a clear and easy to understand report. The report is invaluable to us as we use it to determine our marketing approach and plan our business development campaigns for this audience. From the report, we have been successful in gaining many PR opportunities (including front page coverage with the Financial Times). I'd be more than happy to recommend the Mackman Group.Baker Tilly London